Now is the time to become a disciple advocating for life & dignity!
We look forward to having you join us for Catholics at the Capitol! If you have questions about our response to COVID-19, you can find them here. Although we are planning to host the event in person, we are prepared to pivot as needed. Please note, those who register early in each district will be offered the first space to join us for an in-person event if gatherings are limited.
Regardless of our delivery method, you will receive high quality programming and become energized to be a missionary disciple for life & dignity.
Before purchasing your ticket, view various lunch options here!
Interested in sponsoring Catholics at the Capitol 2021? Visit our sponsorship page!
Purchase $15 early bird tickets through January 31!
Tickets will jump to $20 + taxes/fees on
February 1 and be on sale through March 31!
Registering a school group? Contact us directly!
Email Maggee Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (651) 227-8777.
Registering a parish or family group (multiple individuals on the same payment)?
Select "Group Registration" on the next page.
Note, you will need information on every member of your group. To see the necessary fields, click here.
- Please provide separate email address for each registrant over the age of 18.
- When all required information for every individual is submitted, hit register!
Prefer not to pay online? Mail us your registration and payment!
- Please download, print, and fill out this registration form in full. We will need one form per registrant.
- Your spot is not reserved until your full payment has been received and processed.
- Paying by check will eliminate your taxes and fees at checkout (early bird tickets cost $15 through January 31st)
- Please mail registration(s) forms with one check covering your full cost.
- Checks can be made out to: Minnesota Catholic Conference.
- Mail checks and forms in one envelope to:
- Minnesota Catholic Conference
- Attn: Maggee Becker
- 475 University Ave W.
- St. Paul, MN 55103
Interested in an exclusive breakfast and reception?!
Keynote speaker Archbishop José Gomez, Archbishop of Los Angeles and president of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops will be joining just TEN Minnesota Catholics for an exclusive morning reception!