Now is the time to become a disciple advocating for life & dignity!
We look forward to having you join us virtually for Catholics at the Capitol! Please note, the in-person event has been moved online. Join us for Catholics at the Capitol 2021 virtually!
Interested in sponsoring Catholics at the Capitol 2021? Visit our sponsorship page!
Get your virtual tickets!
Virtual tickets are on sale through April 14 for a suggested $10 donation
*Taxes & fees apply to online registration. Please note that registration for legislative meetings has now closed.
Registering a school group? Contact us directly!
Email Maggee Becker at [email protected] or call us at (651) 227-8777.
Registering a parish or family group (multiple individuals on the same payment)?
Select "Group Registration" on the next page.
Note, you will need information on every member of your group. To see the necessary fields, click here.
- Please provide separate email address for each registrant over the age of 18.
- When all required information for every individual is submitted, hit register!
Prefer not to pay online? Mail us your registration and payment!
- Please download, print, and fill out this registration form in full. We will need one form per registrant.
- Your spot is not reserved until your registration form has been returned and donation is processed, if applicable.
- Paying by check will eliminate your taxes and fees at checkout.
- Please mail registration(s) forms with your donation.
- Checks can be made out to: Minnesota Catholic Conference.
- Mail checks and forms in one envelope to:
- Minnesota Catholic Conference
- Attn: Maggee Becker
- 475 University Ave W.
- St. Paul, MN 55103
**The Minnesota Catholic Conference (MCC) reserves the right to use any photograph or video taken at Catholics at the Capitol without the expressed written permission of the subjects. MCC may use the photographs/video for printed and digital marketing and advertising purposes, and in any and all media, including the MCC website, newsletter, and social media.
To ensure the privacy of individuals and children, images will not be identified using names or personal identifying information without written approval from the subject, parent, or legal guardian.
Any adult participant or the parent/legal guardian of a child participant of Catholics at the Capitol who does not wish to have their image recorded for distribution should make their wishes known, in writing, to the event organizer. Please contact the Minnesota Catholic Conference at [email protected].